Category: Environmental Services, Governance & Compliance, Law & Legislation
Africa Legal is the first business division of the Africa Professional Services Group. We build professional communities by delivering news, research, sustainable online learning, and jobs.
Launched in 2018 Africa Legal has over 300k website visitors. Clients include the UK Ministry of Justice, Kigali International Finance Centre, LexisNexis as well as law firms Webber Wentzel, ALN, and Asofo and Co. Online learning partners include the University of Cape Town, Liquid Telecom, and Hogan Lovells.
- Practical Corporate Governance for the Modern African Lawyer
- UK-Africa Spring Conference
- Sustainability and Stakeholder Engagement
- Practical Information Governance for the Modern African Lawyer
- Forensics, Risk & Compliance Training
- Hogan Lovells: Arbitration Clauses
- Hogan Lovells: Bankable Power Purchase Agreements
- Hogan Lovells: Building Your Personal Brand and Network
- Change Management for Lawyers in Africa
- Leveraging off Legal Technology to Grow your Firm
- Communication Strategies for Lawyers
- Project Management: Managing Project Budgets
- Structuring Firm Strategy
- Legal Writing: Business Communication for Lawyers
- How to Grow Your Firm
- Working at an International Level
Who Should Attend:
- Practical Corporate Governance for the Modern African Lawyer – In this four-hour interactive online course, you will be confronted with an unfolding real-life case study scenario that will challenge you to apply corporate governance principles, enabling you to facilitate business growth. You will discover how to support your business and clients in implementing sustainable and ethical practices that unlock long-term business value.
- Practical Information Governance for the Modern African Lawyer – This self-paced online course will provide you with a basic introduction to information governance principles, with a focus on preventing data breaches. You will develop an understanding of information as an asset in the context of African jurisdictions, ensuring significant value is derived from the power of your organisation’s data.
- Sustainability and Stakeholder Engagement – Stakeholder management is essential to sustainable business. In Africa, where many countries have weak environmental regulatory regimes and institutional arrangements, a one-size-fits-all approach to stakeholder engagement is commonplace. With its Pan-African emphasis, this course will provide insights into how effective stakeholder participation can create intrinsic value for businesses and communities alike.