Category: Coaching Programmes & Solutions, Communication/Presentation, Education & Training Centres, Leadership and Management, Mental Health & Wellbeing, Personal & Professional Development
Achology gives home to the Academy of Modern Applied Psychology, and hosts a vibrant global community of adult learners who’re passionate about using timeless psychological principles and methods to further their personal growth and upgrade their professional competency.
Traditional education fails to recognize that not all people learn the same way. For creative minds, sitting in a classroom and memorising static facts is often unfulfilling – instead, through self-exploration they discover their passions and talents. This is where Achology steps in. Our multi-disciplinary approach blends insights from psychology, philosophy, and the skilled-helping disciplines to equip our learners with the self-awareness and life skills to excel in their personal lives and career paths. Our aim is to teach the psychological wisdom and practical life skills people need for increased efficiency, wise decision-making, and building discipline into their daily routines.
We offer a comprehensive 27-course curriculum that harnesses the power of psychology and unveils practical life wisdom to learners of all social demographics, ages, and backgrounds. With a focus on practical application, our courses are designed to help individuals understand the intricacies of the human mind and apply that knowledge to both their personal and professional lives. With an international learning community of over 617,500 learners, our courses are accessible to anyone, anywhere in the world.
The majority of Achology’s self-directed student base comes away from their learning experience with a comprehensive appreciation of the power of psychology and a newfound confidence in their own capabilities. At the Academy of Modern Applied Psychology, we believe that life wisdom should be accessible to all those who seek it.
By studying with the Academy of Modern Applied Psychology and proving your understanding, you can receive certificates of completion, certificates of achievement, and CPD accreditation. The academy offers three methods that enable members to participate in continuing professional development (CPD). Each certification course within the curriculum provides actionable principles, methods and demonstrations that members of the academy can practice on others, apply to themselves, or discuss within groups.
The following Achology e-learning courses are accredited by the CPD Standards Office:
- Diploma Course in Modern Applied Psychology (DiMAP)
- The Skilled Helper Training Course (with Prof. Gerard Egan PhD)
- Counselling Practitioner Training Course (Beginner to Advanced)
- Mindfulness Practitioner Training Course (Beginner to Advanced)
- Hypnotherapy Practitioner Training Course (Beginner to Advanced)
- Life Coaching Certification Training Course (Beginner to Advanced)
- Life Coaching Competency Development Training (Skills & Practice)
- An Ultimate Guide to Cognitive-Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- CBT Practitioner Certificate (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Training Course)
- The Ultimate Guide to Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP)
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming Practitioner Training Course (NLP Certification)
- NLP Master Practitioner Training Course (Neuro-Linguistic Programming)
- Mental Health Practitioner Course (Beginner to Advanced)
- Cognitive Psychology Training for Increased Mental Health and Wellness
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming for Emotional IQ and Mental Fitness
Who Should Attend:
Academy of Modern Applied Psychology training courses are for people looking to: develop a valuable new skill set, better understand themselves or human behaviour in general, launch a new or more meaningful career, or make a practical, positive difference in the World.
Our eLearning resources are designed to meet the needs of on-demand learners as we understand the importance of scheduling study around busy schedules. At the Academy of Modern Applied Psychology, we host a range of virtual skill development events with a variety of workshops, hands-on learning activities, and mastermind groups where members can network and collaborate with each other.