Category: Leadership and Management
Brooks Bar New Testament Church of God is a Christian Church. Our doctrines and practices are established upon the person and teachings of Jesus Christ, the Son of God as found in the bible - the Word of God.
The church was formally organized in 1960 by Revd. McIntyre and about 10 members. The ministry expanded rapidly as more Christians from the Caribbean arrived and took up residence in Manchester, joined by local new converts.
- Ministerial Integrity and Safeguarding
- Safeguarding – Understanding the Basics
- Safeguarding – The Refresher Course (Knowledge, Practice & Development)
Who Should Attend:
- This course is specifically for people who are engaged in or are interested to engage in Christian ministry. It is aimed at those at an Intermediary level who possess some knowledge and experience of the topic.
- This course will provide an opportunity for previous learning to be consolidated. It will highlight where there might be deficiencies in current roles and will provide knowledge and an opportunity for reflection to fill these gaps. There will also be the opportunity to amalgamate biblical and legal directives with one’s practice of ministry.