Category: Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals, Leadership and Management, Management, Medical, Mental Health & Wellbeing
The Fratrem Group is a medical education & consultancy company that operates in the UK, EU, USA, Middle East and South Africa.
EXAMPLES OF PAST COURSES ARE BELOW:
- Introduction to Regenerative Medicine and Stem Cell Technology
- Telehealth:The Elite Masterclass Series
- Acute Coronary Syndrome: Assessment of Chest Pain
- Webinar:Clinical Practice Challenges in Post-Covid Patient
- ASU MENA FRI Certified Assessor
- CTCs, What tests can we perform on them and what is the clinical use?
- Current Concepts in Basics of Gene and Cell Therapies, and Regenerative Nanomedicine
- Neonatal Heart Rate Technology Review
- Cell Therapies and Regenerative Nanomedicine online workshop
- Update Management of STEMI (ST-Elevation Myocardial Infarction)
- CME Masterclass: Robotic Surgery
- Paediatric Peri-Operative Anxiety: The Past, Present and Future
- Prehabilitation for Cancer Treatments: Case Study Discussion
- CME.Harm Reduction in Healthcare and the Impact on Public Health
- Evidence Review of Nicotine: Information for Use in Clinical Practice
- Benefits of PreHabilitation Prior to Surgery
- The Science & Review of the Evidence of Smoke-Free Alternatives
- Alternatives to Cigarettes: What Are Other Countries Doing?
Who Should Attend:
Professions in: Healthcare, Pharma/Biotech professionals, MedTech, IT, authorities and governments.