Category: Health & Safety, Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals, Medical
The Institute of Health Visiting is a UK Centre of Excellence supporting the development of universally high-quality health visiting practice.
Launched on 28 November 2012 to promote excellence in health visiting practice to benefit all children, families and communities.
- Perinatal Mental Health Multi-Agency Champion Training
- Healthy Weight, Healthy Nutrition Champion Training Programme
- Perinatal and Infant Mental Health Multi-Agency Champion Training Programme
- Leading Excellence in Practice
- Multi-Agency Perinatal Mental Health Awareness Training (One Day)
- Emotional Wellbeing at Work
- Domestic Violence and Abuse Champion Training Programme
- Emotional Wellbeing at Work Champions Training
- Emotional Wellbeing Visits Champions Training
- This Mum Moves Ambassador Training
- Emotional Wellbeing Visits One Day Training
Who Should Attend: