Category: Coaching Programmes & Solutions, First Aid, Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
Jabucare was founded to support newly qualified healthcare professionals that are anxious or unsure how to give day-to-day care to their clients.
The aim is also to support healthcare assistants in their day-to-day delivery of care in home settings or different institutions and assist with the challenges they face.
We also aim to assist healthcare institutions with bad public reviews by educating /advising their staff on etiquette and good client care
- Caring For The Public The Way They Want Guidance To A Happier Public
Who Should Attend:
My audience target is;
- Newly qualiﬁed healthcare givers who are a bit unsure how to conduct themselves in a real-life work environment, etiquette etc
- Newly qualiﬁed healthcare professionals who are anxious and unsure how to deal with clients/patients in a real-life environment.
- Newly qualiﬁed nurses who are still unsure about some skills, tasks and procedures at the
- Support workers\Health care assistants are new in the profession and need clarity on all caregiving aspects.
- Care business owners need more training for their care- staff
- Business owners need to improve their reviews of care