Mobile Team Challenge is a totally unique, portable and patented accelerated and experiential learning solution which brings about behavioural and attitudinal change in Individuals, Teams and Organisations.
Mobile Team Challenge (MTC) is emerging as a world leader in the provision and supply of transformational programmes and events, development products and resources that enable teams, organisations and communities to unleash the potential of their people. Leadership and Management Development Workshops: First Line Supervisors, Middle, Senior and Executive Management Levels
- Inspirational and Motivational Team Building Days – as used by The Red Arrows
- Emotionally Intelligent Leadership
- Emotional Intelligence Personal Profiling
- Conflict to Collaboration Workshops: Conflict Resolution and Management
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Leaders or Teams
- Applying Emotional Intelligence in your Team and Organisation: STAND out from the CROWD!
- Myers Briggs or Emotional Intelligence Team Profiling Days
- Customer Service / Patient Experience Excellence Sessions: “What IF … Disney ran YOUR Organisation?” – The Customer Experience based on Disney’s Award Winning Service Principles + FISH!
- Professional Negotiating and Influencing Techniques
- Key Account Development – When Business Intelligence meets Emotional Intelligence
- How to lead THROUGH, and beyond CHANGE
- Performance under Pressure: A Stress Resilience Journey and Awareness Workshop – Developing Personal Wellbeing and Positive Mental Health
- Applying Appreciative Inquiry and Positive Winning Behaviours and Attitudes
- DeBono’s 6 Hat Thinking
- Sales and Marketing Development Workshops
- Managing for Performance: Coaching and Mentoring
- Creating a Culture of Innovation and Learning
- Increasing Employability – Looking for a new job?
All of the above workshops are delivered on-site utilising MTC’s Award Winning Experiential and accelerated learning concepts.
Who Should Attend: