Category: Construction & Building Maintenance, Health & Safety
Morsafe Limited are able to offer a variety of training courses in Confined Spaces, Height Safety and Petroleum Installations, ranging from simple Awareness courses to more complicated Management/Authorised Person courses.
The company was founded in 2005 and initial safe systems training involved supporting the MoD in the delivery of Health & Safety Manual JSP 375, with expansion over the past few years into supporting mainstream facilities management companies, large organisations, the NHS and the SNHS, utilising the skill sets developed in a variety of scenarios and locations.
- HS01 – 1/2 DAY WORKING AT HEIGHT AWARENESS
- HS02 1/2 DAY USE OF PORTABLE LADDERS AND STEPLADDERS
- HS03 – 1 DAY ROOFTOP SAFETY
- HS04 1 DAY OCCASIONAL CLIMBER
- HS05 – 2 DAY SKILLED/ADVANCED CLIMBER
- HS06 – 1 DAY SKILLED/ADVANCED CLIMBER REFRESHER
- HS07 – 1 DAY RESUCE AND RECOVERY FROM HEIGHT
- HS08 – 1 DAY RIGGING & LIGHT FITTING
- HS09 – 2 DAY BASIC ROPE ACCESS TECHNIQUE
- HS10 – 1/2 DAY RADIO FREQUENCIES (RF) AWARENESS
- HS11 – 1 DAY INSPECTION OF WAH PPE AND FPE
- HS12 – 1 DAY MANAGEMENT OF WORKING AT HEIGHT ACTIVITIES
- AP06R 3 DAY AUTHORISED PERSON (CONFINED SPACES) REFRESHER TRAINING COURSE
- HAM 1/2 DAY HAZARDOUS AREA MANAGERS COURSE TRAINING COURSE
- CS01 1/2 DAY CONFINED SPACE AWARENESS TRAINING COURSE
- CS02 DAY CONFINED SPACE LOW ENTRY RISK TRIANING COURSE
- CS03 DAY CONFINED SPACE ENTRY MEDIUM RISK TRAINING COURSE
- CS04 1 DAY CONFINED SPACE ENTRY MEDIUM RISK REFRESHER TRAINING COURSE
- CS05 3 DAY CONFINED SPACE ENTRY HIGH RISK TRAINING COURSE
- CS06 I DAY CONFINED SPACE ENTRY HIGH RISK REFRESHER TRAINING COURSE
- CS07 2 DAY CONFINED SPACE RESCUE AND RECOVERY TRAINING COURSE
- CS08 1/2 DAY CONFINED SPACE GAS MONITORING TRAINING COURSE
- CS09 1 OR 2 DAY SKILLED PERSON PETROLEUM (MOD) TANK ENTRY TRAINING COURSE
Who Should Attend:
- Authorised Person Courses are designed for people who have been selected for appointment as an Authorised Person.
- Confined Space Courses are designed for people involved in the management and supervision of confined spaces, people carrying out work in confined spaces and individuals involved in emergency rescue arrangements for confined spaces.
- Height Safety Courses are designed for people involved in the management and supervision of work done at height, people carrying out work at height and individuals involved in emergency rescue arrangements for those working at height.