Category: Business Consulting, Coaching Programmes & Solutions, Communication/Presentation, Early Years, Education & Training Centres, Governance & Compliance, Leadership and Management, Management, Mental Health & Wellbeing, Social and Care Work
O’Neill Training Solutions Ltd was founded in 2012
Company Registration:- 7896208
Offering training and development to practitioners of all stages of development who support children, young people and families. Our training is delivered by experienced social workers who have many years of experience of frontline practice and are, therefore, able to support others in utilising their skills.
We offer training for social care practitioners who work in multi-agency settings to safeguard and support children, young people and their families.
As an organisation, we pride ourselves on developing bespoke training to meet your organisational needs in line with professional standards
- Motivational Interviewing Practice in Children and Adult Social Care Services (2 Days)
- Reflective Supervision of Supervisors and Manager in Social Care Settings (2 Days)
- Reflective Supervision for Supervisees (1 Day)
- Enhancing Practice in Child Protection for Newly Qualified Social Workers (2 days)
- Enhancing Practice in Child Protection for Experienced Social Workers (2 days)
- Compassion Fatigue, Moral Injury and Supporting Resilience (1 Day)
Who Should Attend:
- The accredited courses we offer are designed for practitioners who work across social care settings with either social care, health or education focus.
- Supervision courses are designed to enable understanding of roles, responsibilities and expectations of staff undertaking or receiving supervision.
- The motivational interviewing course is designed to enhance skills in working with others in motivating and person-focused approaches. This course also looks at how to deal with resistance.
- The enhance practice in child protection for social workers are designed to enhance skills, knowledge and practice in working with safeguarding issues in families. The courses use actors to facilitate learning and offer a more ‘hands-on’ experience to practice skills and gain feedback from others.