Category: Coaching Programmes & Solutions, CPD Providers
Established in 1999, The Coaching Academy aim to provide the highest quality of coach training available and offer a bespoke level of support supplying learners with the fundamental skills, knowledge, tools and resources to be an effective coach.
They have developed a fantastic reputation since opening their doors. They started when coaching was a relatively new phenomenon and there weren’t any other UK based training organisations for coaches. Now they find themselves at the forefront of coach training and chosen by more people who want to professionally train in the practical skills of coaching than any other organisation.
- Confidence Coaching
- Retirement Coaching
- Image Coaching
- Holistic Coaching
- Mindfulness and Coaching
- Neuroscience and Coaching
- Finance Coaching
- 3D Stress Coaching
- Personal Performance Coaching Diploma
- DISC Profiling Programme
- Personal Performance Diploma Home Study
- Corporate and Executive Diploma
- Small Business Diploma
- Transactional Analysis for Coaches
- Behavioural Coaching
- Coaching Foundation
- Recovery Coaching
- Sales and Marketing Fundamentals
- Coaching with Education Coaching Diploma
- My Life Strategy
- Therapeutic Coaching
- Coaching within Education Coaching Diploma
- Life Coaching Certificate
Who Should Attend:
- These days are applicable for qualified or nearly qualified coaches.
- Each individual day delves into different niche areas of coaching and provides practical tools and techniques for the coach to use with their clients.