Category: Business Consulting, Business Skills, Education & Training Centres, Management
The KPI Institute is a leading global research institute specialized in business performance. It operates research programs in 12 practice domains, ranging from strategy and KPIs to employee performance and from customer service to innovation performance.
The KPI Institute is considered today the global authority on KPIs research and education. It developed the first KPI Management Framework and operates www.smartKPIs.com, an online portal containing the largest collection of documented KPI examples.
Established in 2004, The KPI Institute has designed a wide range of services dedicated to providing our customers with extensive performance management solutions, from research to training and consultancy.
- CERTIFIED KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS – 40
- CERTIFIED KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS (KPI) PROFESSIONAL – ONLINE PRE-RECORDED COURSE – 40
- CERTIFIED OBJECTIVES KEY RESULTS (OKR) PROFESSIONAL – 40
- CERTIFIED OBJECTIVES KEY RESULTS (OKR) PROFESSIONAL – ONLINE PRE-RECORDED COURSE – 40
- CERTIFIED STRATEGY AND BUSINESS PLANNING (SBP) PROFESSIONAL – 40
- CERTIFIED PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL – ONLINE PRE-RECORDED COURSE – 40
- CERTIFIED PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT (PM) PROFESSIONAL – 40
- CERTIFIED KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS PRACTITIONER (C-KPIP) – 40
- CERTIFIED DATA ANALYSIS (C-DA) PROFESSIONAL – 40
- CERTIFIED DATA ANALYSIS PROFESSIONAL – ONLINE PRE-RECORDED COURSE – 40
- CERTIFIED BENCHMARKING (C-B) PROFESSIONAL – 40
- CERTIFIED BENCHMARKING PROFESSIONAL – ONLINE PRE-RECORDED COURSE – 40
- CERTIFIED DATA VISUALIZATION (C-DV) PROFESSIONAL 40
- CERTIFIED PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS AUDIT (PA) PROFESSIONAL 40
- CERTIFIED PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS PROFESSIONAL (C-PA) – ONLINE PRE-RECORDED COURSE 40
- CERTIFIED EMPLOYEE PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT (C-EPM) PROFESSIONAL 40
- CERTIFIED EMPLOYEE PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL – ONLINE PRE-RECORDED COURSE
- CERTIFIED INNOVATION PROFESSIONAL (C-IP)
- CERTIFIED PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT (C-IPM) PROFESSIONAL
- CERTIFIED BALANCED SCORECARD MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (C-BSC) PROFESSIONAL
- CERTIFIED PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM AUDIT (PA) PROFESSIONAL
- EXECUTIVE PROGRAM IN STRATEGY & PERFORMANCE – GRADUATE DIPLOMA SELF-PACED PRACTICAL ASSIGNMENTS
- EXECUTIVE PROGRAM IN STRATEGY & PERFORMANCE – POST GRAD DIP-SELF PACED PRACTICAL ASSIGNMENTS
- CERTIFIED DATA VISUALIZZATION (C-DV) PROFESSIONAL
Who Should Attend:
Our certification courses are designed for:
- Professionals interested in the performance management field in general – individuals oriented towards professional development and committed to achieving recognition for their competencies. The networking opportunity and the possibility of sharing knowledge and personal experiences constitute a unique learning experience that facilitates the acquisition and assimilation of performance management
- Top / middle / lower management professionals and their respective organizations – regardless of their field of expertise, from finance, human resources, production, logistics, information technology, marketing & sales, these professionals will gain access to a structured approach, editable tools and key resources, as well as best practices in the field, that will enable them to apply the acquired concepts within their organizations, immediately after the course.
- Subject Matter Experts – specific positions, such as Strategy Manager, Performance Management Officer, Performance Architect, Data Analyst, Data Visualization Specialist, HR Consultant or HR Manager, who already use certain practices within their organizations or have already implemented certain processes and tools, now have the opportunity to check whether the business activity lives up to the standards.
Our certification courses provide participants a unique learning experience estimated at 40 hours of learning, distributed across the 3 stages of the certification process: pre-course activities, core-course, and after- course assignments. Participants are also equipped with additional educational resources, such as catalogues, factsheets and reports, and they are given access to a premium subscription on smartKPIs.com, the largest online database of documented KPIs, to support their learning process.