Category: Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
Primary Care based healthcare education.
- Making Sense of COPD in Primary Care
- GPN Foundation Course in Paediatric Asthma
- Making Sense of Type 2 Diabetes in Primary Care
- Environmental Impact of Respiratory Inhalers
- Practical Spirometry for Primary Care
- The Environmental Burden of Respiratory Inhalers
- The Primary Prevention of Cardiovascular Disease
- The Assessment and Management of CVD
- Asthma in Adults
- Immunisation and Vaccination for HCSW in General Practice
- Long Term Condition Reviews for Nursing Associates in General Practice
Who Should Attend:
Practice Nurses, HCSWs, Nursing Associates, GPs.