Category: Business Skills, Charity & Voluntary Work, Construction & Building Maintenance, Engineering, Financial Services & Legislation, Governance & Compliance, Government, Law & Legislation, Leadership and Management, Management, Marketing & Advertising, Personal & Professional Development, Sales, Transport & Logistics
The Urban Development Institute of Australia (UDIA) is the peak body representing Australia's residential property development industry. Our purposes is to inform and engage government and industry members, enabling better policy and better business decisions in relation to the delivery of new apartments and residential housing.
The health of the industry benefits all Australians through job creation, economic prosperity, affordable housing, workable living environments, effective transport systems and sustainable homes.
To help deliver these benefits we:
- Keep a strong focus on the ultimate goal of building better communities
- Work with government to stimulate the industry and the economy
- Create events that inform and connect across the state
- Source, analyse and report on industry data and trends that will make a difference
- Listen to our members and community
- Advocate on behalf of our members for community benefit
- Are the provider of the latest industry news and information
- Link our members to experts, decision makers and motivated peers.
- Lead discussions on the big issues affecting our industry and community
- Celebrate and reward the very best projects and professionals in our industry.
We're clear that our role is to assist the industry through the delivery of thought leadership, advocacy and converting opportunities into outcomes.
Who Should Attend:
This 6 day course provides practical and theoretical insight into property development, minimizing risks and miscalculations, and giving professionals the confidence to better manage future projects. Who should attend?
This 6 day course provides practical and theoretical insight into property development, minimizing risks and miscalculations, and giving professionals the confidence to better manage future projects.
Who should attend?