Category: Health & Safety, Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
We specialise in all types of hearing implants for all kinds of hearing loss. We offer comprehensive and multidisciplinary evaluation of hearing disorders with a special focus on hearing loss in neonates and older adults.
In order to share our experience and knowledge we work with Hearring Boost - a learning platform with comprehensive online training and live events focused on the key topics in ENT and audiology.
- Online Temporal Bone Lab Practical Course
- Temporal Bone Lab Theoretical Course
- “Cochlear Implantation: Good is Not Good Enough, If Better Is Possible”
- “Cochlear Implantation in Younger Children”
- “Structure and Hearing Preservation – The Whole Experience”
- Curious Cases of Hearing Implantations
- Masterclass on Hearing and Structure Preservation in Cochlear Implantation
- Intra-Operative Measurements: Are They Necessary?
- “Exploring the Frontiers of Cochlear Implantation in Older Adults”
- Towards Natural Hearing with Cochlear Implants
- “Discussion of the WHO Report on Hearing”
- “Electrodes: Is an Effective Neural Interface Possible”
- Best Out of the World of Hearing Implants
Who Should Attend:
Specialists in the field of ENT and audiology, medical school students.