Institute of Water
The Institute of Water, founded in 1945, is the only professional body that exclusively supports the careers of anyone working in the UK water industry.
The Institute of Water is committed to ensuring that its members are actively involved in CPD and assisting them in this. They ask its members to take responsibility of their own personal development.
Corporate Members of the Institute of Water shall:
- Take responsibility for their own personal development
- Actively plan and participate in a balanced programme of CPD based on needs
- Evaluate and reflect on the effectiveness of CPD
- Ensure that they meet any additional requirements of their professional registration body (as applicable)
- Maintain an up to date record of CPD
- Submit their CPD record to the Institute if requested (Annually for Chartered Scientists)
- Actively support the learning and development of others through activities such as the sharing of professional knowledge and mentoring
For more CPD information please contact this organisation directly.
This information is for educational purposes only to provide an overview of the CPD policy and practice for this profession.
The CPD Standards Office does not have any direct or contractual relationships with any organisation listed in this resource, nor are they formally affiliated or classified as an accredited CPDSO provider.
Please contact the professional institute, regulator or membership organisation for more information.