RIBA Royal Institute of British Architects
The Royal Institute of British Architects is a global professional membership body driving excellence in architecture. We serve our members and society in order to deliver better buildings and places, stronger communities, and a sustainable environment. Being inclusive, ethical, environmentally aware, and collaborative underpins all that we do.
All RIBA Chartered Members everywhere in the world are required to undertake and record CPD each year.
There are five key areas members need to consider in order to meet CPD obligations, including:
- undertaking at least 35 hours of relevant learning each year
- making sure half of your CPD is structured, whether this is a face to face course, distance learning, or online (where possible)
- spending at least 20 of the 35 hours on the 10 mandatory RIBA Core Curriculum CPD topics (two hours per topic)
- acquiring at least 100 learning points, reflecting your own assessment of what you got out of the activity
- recording and keeping track of your CPD activities using the RIBA online CPD recording tool
For more CPD information please contact this organisation directly.
This information is for educational purposes only to provide an overview of the CPD policy and practice for this profession.
The CPD Standards Office does not have any direct or contractual relationships with any organisation listed in this resource, nor are they formally affiliated or classified as an accredited CPDSO provider.
Please contact the professional institute, regulator or membership organisation for more information.